Effective bookkeeping and financial accounting are essential to the success of forward-thinking organisations. To get the optimum benefit from this part of your business, you'll need an experienced team behind you.
Director Accounting Outsourcingkamaral.email@example.com
The Client Accounting professionals provide accounting and computer services to local and offshore companies. The services range from purely data processing assignments to full-fledged accounting engagements. We provide complete financial management services to our clients.
Our services include:
- Managing bank accounts
- Arranging bank transfers
- Maintaining general ledger and other accounting records
- Preparing financial statements and other specialized reports
- Advising on accounting policies
- Preparing value added tax (VAT) and corporation tax returns
- Assisting with the implementation of computer based accounting systems.
- Documentation of policies, procedures and internal controls.
We have designed a number of bookkeeping solutions for clients, to help free up their time to concentrate on developing their business rather than looking after the more mundane, time consuming and low value tasks.
Our services include:
- verifying accounting documents
- coding documents and entering them into accounting records in line with your instructions and adopted company accounting policy with the use of our hardware and software
- reconcile the general ledger bank account to the bank statement and prepare journals to record any reconciling items.
- prepare monthly closing journals such as accruals, provisions and any other journals that may be required
- prepare tax computation and the respective journals that may be required for any provision for corporation tax
- provide you with agreed upon reports generated from our computerised accounting system in TT$ including but not limited to monthly management accounts, trial balance and accounts payable aging reports and copies of the monthly bank reconciliation for your approval
- keeping the sub-ledger registers of tangible fixed assets, customers, suppliers and sub-contractors
- preparing the specification of unsettled invoices with suppliers and customers
- preparation of draft annual IFRS financial statements with supporting working papers.