Our Corporate Secretarial Services are aimed at assisting our clients manage and mitigate risks of corporate non-compliance. Years of professional experience integrated with Innovative techniques help ease administrative burdens across functional and geographical boundaries.
Nicole E. Lawrence
We are well placed to support clients in fulfilling the regulatory duties to ensure all company documents and registration of any changes are accurate and filed with the relevant agencies on a timely basis guaranteeing compliance with the Companies Act 1995 and other local regulations.
Our services include:
- Setting up of Legal Entities
- Preparation and filing of required documents to be filed at Companies Registry for both local and external companies
- Annual Company Management services, including acting as Company Secretary (local) / Power of Attorney (external) and/or Registered Address (local & external)
- Assistance with Beneficial Ownership exercise (for locally incorporated companies), consisting of the preparation of Form 40 Notices to Shareholders/Beneficial Owners, Customised Declarations to suit the shareholders’/beneficial owners’ situation
- Preparation and filing of Return of Beneficial Interest (Form 45) at Companies Registry
- Preparation and filing of Fundamental Changes for both local and external companies (e.g. Name Changes, changes to information in the Articles of Incorporation/Application for Registration)
- Maintenance of Director, Secretary and Shareholder registers
- Assisting companies to rectify queries received from Companies Registry on their filed documents
- Preparation and filing of documents to amend previous filings at Companies Registry
- Company Searches
- Drafting of Notices of Meetings, attendance at Meetings of Directors and Shareholders, and taking minutes
- De-registrations and Liquidations
- Assistance in opening T&T bank accounts and related advice
- Amalgamations, Corporate Re-structuring and Companies Act advisory
- Notification to the Ministry of Finance re Foreign Investment, when shares are issued to foreign persons/entities in a locally incorporated company.