Our Corporate Secretarial Services are aimed at assisting our clients manage and mitigate risks of corporate non-compliance. Years of professional experience integrated with Innovative techniques help ease administrative burdens across functional and geographical boundaries.
We are well placed to support clients in fulfilling the regulatory duties to ensure all company documents and registration of any changes are accurate and filed with the relevant agencies on a timely basis guaranteeing compliance with the Companies Act 1995 and other local regulations.
Our services include:
- Incorporation of companies and branches
- Preparation and filing of Annual Returns and the filing of particulars of directors, registered office, secretary and other statutory returns and notices
- Acting as Company Secretary
- Providing the registered office address for companies
- Submitting to the Ministry of Finance the necessary information on foreign investors in accordance with the Foreign Investments Act, 1990
- Registration with the Board of Inland Revenue
- Registration with the VAT authority
- Registration with the National Insurance Board