banner image
Press Release

Corporate Secretarial Notice - January 2024

Does your company or business provide or is seeking to provide goods, services or work to any Government Agency or Public Body?

To do so you must be registered with The Office of the Procurement Regulation (OPR) via their Procurement Depository. Email us at for further information. or for assistance in getting your company or 
business registered with the OPR today.