Ambitious organisations need to consider their tax affairs carefully to gain trust and stay ahead of their competitors.
Nicole E. Lawrence
Depending on your needs, the scope of work could include compliance with bookkeeping records, drawing up tax returns with an in-depth review of data used as the tax base, or international tax compliance covering multiple tax jurisdictions.
Our services include:
- Prepare quarterly remittances of Green Fund Levy, Business Levy (exempt for the first 3 years) and Corporation Taxes
- Prepare bi-monthly Value Added Tax returns
- Prepare withholding tax remittances
- Prepare annual corporation tax return
- Preparation of expert tax opinions
- Participation in tax field audits
- Representation in objections to the local tax offices.
- Preparation of corporate, partnership and individual tax returns for local and international individuals and companies
- Rendering tax opinions on various domestic and regional transactions
- Advising on property transfer tax and stamp duties
- Advising on tax issues relating to mergers and acquisitions
- Advising local and international clients on the tax implications of doing business in T&T
- Advising individual and corporate clients on the impact of new domestic tax legislation and the application of these tax laws
- Advising local and international clients on the implications of Value Added Tax; and other indirect taxes.
- Companies and individual BIR, VAT and NIS registrations