Depending on your needs, the scope of work could include compliance with bookkeeping records, drawing up tax returns with an in-depth review of data used as the tax base, or international tax compliance covering multiple tax jurisdictions.
Our services include:
- Prepare quarterly remittances of Green Fund Levy, Business Levy (exempt for the first 3 years) and Corporation Taxes
- Prepare bi-monthly Value Added Tax returns
- Prepare withholding tax remittances
- Prepare annual corporation tax return
- Preparation of expert tax opinions
- Participation in tax field audits
- Representation in objections to the local tax offices.
- Preparation of corporate, partnership and individual tax returns for local and international individuals and companies
- Rendering tax opinions on various domestic and regional transactions
- Advising on property transfer tax and stamp duties
- Advising on tax issues relating to mergers and acquisitions
- Advising local and international clients on the tax implications of doing business in T&T
- Advising individual and corporate clients on the impact of new domestic tax legislation and the application of these tax laws
- Advising local and international clients on the implications of Value Added Tax; and other indirect taxes.
- Companies and individual BIR, VAT and NIS registrations