Job No: 1
Job type: Advisory
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the creation of planning documentation, such as project budgets, scoping assessments, and programs according to department standards.
- Assists in the preparation of drafts of reports which include the development of clear, constructive, and actionable recommendations to address findingsidentified.
- Determine project scope and assist in developing annual plans.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare findings memorandum.
- Engage in follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Assist in communicating the results of the audit and advisory projects via written reports and oral presentations to management.
- Engage in continuous knowledge development egarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- ACCA Level 2.
- Secondary school education including the attainment of at least five (5) ‘O’ including English Language and Mathematics and/or two (2) ‘A’ levels.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of updated IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, ISAs and established internal standards and procedures.
- 3-4 years’ experience in an accounting environment or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Peachtree; and OracleProficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Please include in your email subject "GT Careers - Advisory Associate"
Applications for this position are now closed